Connecting to your Congregation
- Open JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition
- Enter your Congregation ID
- Enter your Congregation PIN
- Tap Connect
Note: To use the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App your congregation must first be using JW Scheduler (Desktop Edition). If your congregation is not using JW Scheduler (Desktop Edition), you will not be able to use this App. If you are an elder and wish to try JW Scheduler (Desktop Edition), please visit www.JWScheduler.com to download.
If you are a publisher:
- Confirm your congregation elders have told you to use JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition. If they have not told you to use it, you will not be able to use it. This is because the elders must first setup the congregation using the JW Scheduler (Desktop Edition)
- Ask your local elders to tell you the Congregation ID and Congregation PIN for the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App.
If you are an elder:
- Double-check you are entering the Congregation ID exactly right. It must be 9-digits and in the format 123-456-789.
- Double-check you are entering the Congregation PIN exactly right.
- Contact your local elders for assistance.
- Note: Elders should see Common JW Scheduler App Questions and Problems
- Enter your First Name
- Enter your Member PIN
- Note: If you do not know your Member PIN, please contact your local elders.
- Tap Identify
Notification & Reminders
Enabling Notifications and Reminders allows the JW Scheduler App to send you a Notification when you receive a new Assignment or Duty, or when there is a new Congregation Announcement.
You will also receive a Reminder on the 1st of every month at 7pm to submit your field service report. Follow up reminders are sent on the 7th and 15th if you have still not submitted.
- In JW Scheduler App, tap Settings > under Notifications, tap Enable.
- Check that your phone has given JW Scheduler access to Notifications. (iOS only)
- Close JW Scheduler
- In iOS, tap Settings > scroll down to JW Scheduler > tap Notifications
- Select Allow Notifications
- Select Allow Lock Screen, Notification Center and Banners.
- Enable Background App Refresh
The Congregation screen shows the following:
- Reminder to Submit your Field Service Report (if you haven’t already)
- Note: If you have already submitted your Report and are seeing this reminder, please tap “Already Submitted“.
- Any recent Congregation Announcements
- All Upcoming Congregation Events
Submit Field Service Report
The Submit Field Service Report allows you to submit your Field Service Report to your local congregation.
- Enter your Placements, Video Showing, Hours, Return Visits, Bible Studies.
- To enter no amount, either leave blank or enter 0.
- (Pioneers Only) Enter any Credit for theocratic activities, e.g. Bethel, Construction, Pioneer School, etc.
- To enter no amount, either leave blank or enter 0.
- Enter any Notes for your Group Overseer or Secretary.
- Tap Submit
To report less than one hour, please use decimal places to represent how much to report.
- To report 15 minutes, under Hours please enter 0.25
- To report 30 minutes, under Hours please enter 0.5
- To report 45 minutes, under Hours please report 0.75
If you wish to report field service activity for a month, but do not wish to specify the amount of minutes, then under Hours please enter 0.1
The Schedules screen shows the following:
- The next 2 upcoming Christian Life and Ministry Meeting schedules.
- The next 2 upcoming Weekend Meeting schedules.
- The next 2 upcoming Field Service schedules.
The Assignments screen shows the following:
- All your Upcoming Assignments
- This includes: Treasures from God’s Word, Apply Yourself to the Field Ministry, Living as Christians, Chairman, Prayers and Reading assignments, Local Public Talks, Away Public Talks, Weekend Chairman and Watchtower Reader.
The Duties screen shows the following:
- All your Upcoming Duties
- This includes: Attendant, Security, Sound, Video, Platform, Microphones, Hospitality, Kingdom Hall Cleaning, Lawn and Garden Care.
The Settings screen shows the following:
- Enable or Disable notifications and reminders.
- Assignments: Set the Initial and Final Reminder times
- Duties: Set the Initial and Final Reminder times
Note: If you want to disable either the Initial or Final reminder, set to No.
About JW Scheduler
The About JW Scheduler screen shows the following:
- Details about JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App
- How to Support JW Scheduler
- Please tell others about JW Scheduler.
- Donate to support the development of JW Scheduler.
- License Agreement
- Version information
- Tap About JW Scheduler
- Scroll to the bottom-left corner and the version will be displayed, e.g. 1.2.2 #45
The Disconnect button will disconnect you from your Congregation.
- Note: You will no longer be able to view any upcoming Assignments, Duties, Events or Announcements. You will need your Congregation ID, Congregation PIN and Member PIN to connect again.
Languages and Translation
Yes! We are happy to provide the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App in more languages.
Due to the amount of time and amount of support requests we receive regarding language and translation, we are only able to add a new language to the JW Scheduler – Publisher Edition App when the following is true:
- The new language is already available in JW Scheduler (Desktop Edition).
- The JW Scheduler website Home Page has been translated into the language.
- The JW Scheduler App website Home Page has been translated into the language.
- The App Translation Files have been translated into the language.
If you would like to help translate any of the above into your language, please Contact Us and select the New Language or Translation Problem category.
We greatly appreciate the hard work of the many brothers who assist with translating!